fredag 13 november 2009

The week is almost over

Soon I will go back to my homeisland :) It is going to be really nice to return home to Gotland. Going home tomorrow night and my lovely mom (who also went to Stockholm to pick me up at the airport!) is going to pick me up at the ferry. How about that?!
Today is a very calm day. I better stay at home so I don't spend anymore money! Like I wrote yesterday, I've spent way too much. WAY too much! Still I have to find somewhere where I can print my ticket for tomorrow! Tonight I'm only going to spend money on kebab together with Erika and on some nice snacks. Shouldn't be...too expensive.
Just got a message from Becky on Facebook. I worked with her on Cyprus. Or... She worked at our neighbour-hotel Adams Beach. I felt so bad for her! She only got poor collegues the whole summer. The WHOLE summer! We managed, however, to have alot of fun!

"I like you, but I hate Adams more!" - Me regarding working at Adams Beach.

Becky and her jazzhands!

Who is the most ginger? The cat or Becky?

Lovely day at the beach!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar