lördag 21 november 2009

Backgaze and Make Me

Saturday. My mom woke me up at 12 because I wanted to go to the gym to workout. But... They closed at 2 p.m. today! And you think I made it there in time? Nope... Didn't even leave the house by that time. But I took a long and confusing walk together with Tove. We tried to find the way around a mountain to get over the water, didn't work... Was really fun to see her again though! The days before I was at two really nice classes at the gym. The first one was Zumba, a danceclass inspired by latindances. Was really fun, I really enjoyed it! And then some BodyCombat, was also great fun and for once I got exhausted and had musclepain the day after. NICE!

For you guys who have missed it... Janet Jackson is releasing a compilation album titles Number Ones, with all of her charttoppers. A really nice album! Freaking good music, unfortunately people are starting to forget about her. It also includes her new single Make Me which is a NuDisco-song that makes you wanna dance just by hearing it for three seconds. And that is what I'm going to do when(!) I'm getting to the gym tomorrow.
Here you go. Look, listen and enjoy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar