måndag 16 november 2009

Quickie in Wisby and Rated R!

I was really quickly in Wisby today to speak to the gym about work and so on. She was just about to go to lunch when I arrived so we booked a meeting tomorrow instead. So have to get up early... Nice! Cool! Have to decide if I wanna work there or if I want to work for Ving. I really can't decide...

I listned through Rihannas new album Rated R today. Really good actually! Not at all what you are expecting from Rihanna after Music Of The Sun, A Girl Like Me and Good Girl Gone Bad. She has become alot more edgy, both in sound and in language. Even if some songs can be refered to the incident where she got abused by Chris Brown the record doesn't give the feeling of misery. More the opposite. And it's really nice!

Best track: "Hard" is a track that I can't resist.
Worst track: "Stupid In Love" doesn't really match the other tracks. A bit stupid actually...
4/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar