The blog got to return. I couldn't figure out a good name for it so I had to stick with the old one! Haha!
So what is there to say? Loads... But to make a long story shorter.
Have been home for about a week now. Home from being abroad working at Mallorca, Ibiza and Cyprus. Been working as a sportsentertainer.
It's been cool, but nice to be home again.
So now I've been in the capital, Stockholm, for about a week.
Have spent too much money but let's hope it's been all worth it.
Bought some sushi today. Panda Special 18 Pieces. They probably thought that it was for two persons... Yeah but no. It was just for me! haha! I'm too much of a glutton. As thin as spaggetthi (spelling please!) but eating more than most people.
I'll finish by saying welcome back to myself. Thanks!
torsdag 12 november 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar